The Communications in Combinatorics and Optimization (CCO) is devoted to advance and promote the theory and applications of combinatorics and optimization as well as interdisciplinary. It is aimed to publish original high quality refereed papers, occasionally survey articles and short notes.
- There are no fees for submitting, processing or publishing an article in Communications in Combinatorics and Optimization. In order to to let the authors' papers can be accessed by the readers as soon as possible, the journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- This journal relies on the blind peer review process to uphold the quality and validity of individual articles.
- It is permitted for any users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself.
- Authors transfer copyright to the publisher as part of a journal publishing agreement, but have the right to:
- Share their article for Personal Use, Internal Institutional Use and Scholarly Sharing purposes, with a DOI link to the version of record on journal.
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.